Top Social

Beauty, Lifestyle and Complaints

12/08/2013




hi guys it's me again hahaha

sorry for posting so many things today.

i have something that have been bugging my mind. i don't know.

every time i sleep nowadays, i have some kind of nightmare.

and that nightmare was my life after death.

it is scary i don't know.

if i ever hurt you, even if it was the smallest thing (or the big one's), please forgive me.

i am sorry.

i am so so sorry.

i don't know what to feel because i am so afraid.

not to mention my nightmares about getting hit with a car, getting myself killed by the person i don't know in my dreams and so on.

sorry if i ever did anything wrong.

and sorry for this post, i just need those things to get out of my mind for a while.

stay in peace you guys,



bye.

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature