Top Social

Beauty, Lifestyle and Complaints

12/31/2013


kill dat 3, dear 4.


it's the end of the year!!!!!!

oh my god i am so thrilled for 2014. as usual, i have hopes and dreams, but i will not write it down, neither to my diary (if i had one) nor this blog.

it is weird because every year, some wishes that i wrote down didn't came true and some that i kept it in my mind, do really comes true.

so i want to keep it in my mind anyway.

this were the highlights of my 2013 life. briefly.


January - this is my sloth state hahaha because baru lepas habis spm and didn't really do anything.

February - got my driving license hell yea

March - spm result??? idk but i'm happy with mine.

April - APPLY EVERYTHING AND HOPE TO GET A PLACE

May - dapat few tawaran sambaing belajar, the main ones was Matrikulasi Sains (setahun) kat Negeri Sembilan and the other one was Foundation in Life Science kat MMU Melaka

June - i guess it's my fate being here taking foundation in life science kat mmu melaka.

July - adapting to the new environment, surrounding and friends. got myself quite a number of friends who is an international students from namibia.

August - this month wasn't being really nice. dealing with stupid people will really give you a massive headache.

September - i think this is my month feeling down.

October - THIS MONTH IS LIKE A RAINBOW FROM THE HEAVEN I LOVE LOVE LOVE AND FOREVER LOVING THIS MONTH BEST MONTH EVER

November - cool

December - busy as hell



bye.


Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature