Top Social

Beauty, Lifestyle and Complaints

4/26/2014

my numb butt and a hectic week


Bonjour, earthlings!

*look at this pizza! feeling hungry? yes i know i am evil hahaha*

So I have been really really-super-mega-ultra busy this week and I am too overly exhausted.

It’s not like I didn’t have internet connection, it’s because I don’t have time. And guess what? I practically done 3 assignments straight yesterday and now my butt feel numb.

Like seriously.

If your butt didn’t feel numb after sitting for like 8 hours straight (3 hours for making the long ass c++ codes, 2 hours for Academic English essay, 1 hour of doing the organic chemistry assignment and 2 hours of lecture) , I don’t know who you are.

And to make it even worse, i have more assignments/tasks like the tutorial, the slides and pretty much  those are the small things that are driving me insane. Plus, i have 2 presentation on Monday and Tuesday omg 

r.i.p.; me.

As much as I love to share my life stories with you guys (that’s not even important), but yeah I think won’t blog or update anything in 2 weeks. (Final is around the corner yaw!)


Wish me luck!
(And good luck with your life too!)

bye <3

2 comments on "my numb butt and a hectic week"
  1. all the best for your final dear! may Allah ease. :)

    ReplyDelete

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature