Top Social

Beauty, Lifestyle and Complaints

4/20/2014

SongFavs #1 - Oh No! (Marina & The Diamonds)








Don't do love, 
don't do friends,
 I'm only after success.

 Don't need a relationship,
 I'll never soften my grip,
  
Don't want cash,
 don't want card,
 Want it fast, 
want it hard,
 Don't need money, 
don't need fame,
 I just want to make a change,
 I just wanna change 

I know exactly what I want and who I want to be,
 I know exactly why I walk and talk like a machine,
 I'm now becoming my own self-fulfilled prophecy

 Oh, oh no, oh no, oh no, oh 

 One track mind,
 one track heart,
 If I fail, 
I'll fall apart

 Maybe it is all a test
 Cause I feel like I'm the worst
 So I always act like I'm the best

If you are not very careful
 Your possessions will possess you
 TV taught me how to feel 
Now real life has no appeal 
It has no appeal

 I'm gonna live, 
I'm gonna fly, 
I'm gonna fail, 
I'm gonna die, 

I'm gonna live, I'm gonna fly I'm gonna fail, gonna die, die, die, die



Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature